Toddler falls into boiling curry, dies

Toddler falls into boiling curry, dies

Srilanka, Colombo: A toddler in Sri Lanka died after falling into hot curry early this month, reported ‘Mawbima’.

The two-year-old accompanied his parents to their relative’s home in Palama Junction in Minipe for an alms-giving ceremony on April 7.

The child followed his mother who went into the kitchen to serve food. She opened the lid of the container comprising potato curry, which was on the floor, and the toddler accidently fell into the hot curry. Reportedly the container was just removed from the burner and placed down when the incident happened.

He was rushed to hospital and was in Intensive Care until April 19, when he succumbed to his burns.

Related Post

Strange lights seen in the night sky over Wales. Could it have been a UFO?
views 35
A paranormal investigator has launched a Facebook appeal for witnesses following a suspected UFO sighting over Wales. Gavin Davies made the move afte...
Shocking! Sri Lankan maid gets death by stoning for adultery in Saudi Arabi...
views 60
A Sri Lankan maid has been sentenced to death by stoning in Saudi Arabia for adultery but her partner with whom she had sex with will escape death wit...
Mystery island home to 400 people who kill any people
views 149
From the sky it appears to be an idyllic island with amazing beaches and a dense forest, but tourists or fishermen don’t dare to set foot on this outc...
UFO over Toronto? Flashing lights confound sky-watchers
views 153
Speculation is swirling on social media after strange, flashing lights were spotted over north Toronto on Saturday night. North York residents took t...
Indian fishermen death sentence, 318 protesters arrested in Chennai
views 42
Over 300 people belonging to several organisations were arrested in Chennai for holding protests demanding release of the five Indian fishermen. The p...

SHARE WHAT YOU THINK