Vishal, born to a high-ranking police officer, finished schooling and went on to study MBA from a very popular university in Chennai. On graduation, he followed his passion for cricket and began playing league games in the Tamil Nadu cricket league. However, a leg injury left him incapacitated and he had to give up on cricket. While convalescing from his injury, he happened to watch a lot of movies and the acting bug bit him! however, as there was already a Vishal in Kollywood, he made his debut with a different screen name – Vishnu, which is how all of us know him as… let’s take a look at the career graph of this promising actor…
1. Under his father’s uncle’s guidance, Vishnu got his maiden acting chance under Suseenthiran’s direction in the rural sports movie – Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu, in 2009. Vishnu won an award for Best Debut Actor and was also nominated for another award, for his maiden movie itself.
2. The following year saw Vishnu’s Kullanari Koottam being released, but it did not fare any better but Neerparavai in 2012 again showcased Vishnu’s acting talent and he was nominated for a few awards. Mundasupatti and Jeeva – Vishnu’s two releases in 2014, were both very well received by the audiences and the actor’s career began taking an upswing.
3. The year 2015 saw just one movie – Indru Netru Naalai releasing for Vishnu, but that too becoming a hit, made it a hat trick of successes for him.
4. Vishnu, now going by the name of Vishnu Vishal, has quite a few movies lined up for release and is riding high.
5. Vishnu Vishal has a project each with his two favourite directors – Seenu Ramasamy and Suseenthiran, in the pipeline.
With Velainu Vandhutta Vellaikaaran, Vishnu is also turning producer and has floated his home banner – Vishnu Vishal Productions. It does look like there are exciting times ahead for Vishnu Vishal.