CRAZY: Indian student shot dead in America over ‘iphone’

CRAZY: Indian student shot dead in America over ‘iphone’

An Indian Telugu student from Andhra Pradesh has been shot dead by some unidentified locals in Florida, as per a news report on Sunday. According to news agency ANI, Sai Kiran, 23, was killed in Florida yesterday night. As per Sai Kiran’s parents who are based in Hyderabad, said to the news agency that he was shot dead by locals over some petty issue.

Meanwhile, a relative of Kiran said, “Some people came & asked for his ‘iphone’, they shot him after he refused.” Sai Kiran was pursuing his MS from Atlantic University and had left India only a month and a half back. In a similar case last year, Elaprolu Jayachandra, 22, who also belonged from Andhra Pradesh was shot dead during a robbery at a convenience store in Pasadena, Texas, where he was working. The incident happened when a man in a ski mask shot Jayachandra and took the cash register, Pasadena police spokesman Bud Corbett was quoted as saying by a newspaper in US.



Source : PTI

Related Post

New York roommates find $40,000 in sofa and return cash to owner
views 52
Three young US roommates found more than 40,000 dollars in cash in an old sofa they bought from a thrift shop. And they returned the money to the 91-y...
Pit bull kills newborn baby in bed
views 77
US: A pit bull terrier crossbreed dog lying in bed with a San Diego couple bit and killed their three-day-old son when it was startled awake. The par...
Ryanair passenger forces plane to turn around after ‘attacking people...
views 18
A London-bound Ryanair flight was forced to make an unscheduled landing after a man allegedly downed a bottle of Ouzo before attacking and spraying bl...
SHOCKING: Mum sells baby online for 72 cents
views 56
Argentina: The baby was posted for sale on Facebook as she asked any women if they wanted to take the tot off her hands. The post, which was shared on...
FOOL: Boy avoids brain damage after pushing scissors up his nose
views 58
CHINA: The unnamed three-year-old toddler was rushed to hospital by his parents after he inserted the scissors into his right nostril and his parents ...

SHARE WHAT YOU THINK