CRAZY: Chinese woman nearly dies after swallowing spoon

An x-ray showing the spoon swallowed by a woman eating noodles.

CRAZY: Chinese woman nearly dies after swallowing spoon

CHINA: A 27-year-old woman underwent emergency surgery after gulping the cutlery. The woman, from Yangzhou City, in east China’s Jiangsu Province, said she had been sucking on the noodles but ended up swallowing the spoon down her throat. She immediately went to the hospital but doctors thought she was joking as she showed no signs of pain.

The woman claimed it had been in her stomach for three hours. It wasn’t until the utensil appeared on a CT scan that doctors took her seriously. Doctors then rushed her into surgery for a two-hour operation. The spoon could have caused a rupture in the woman’s intestines, which could have caused immense pain and, in severe cases, could prove to be fatal.



Source : PTI

Related Post

Indian Father discovers missing ‘son’ during McDonald’s f...
views 69
A homeless Indian boy was reunited with his long-lost parents after he was recognised on television during a McDonald's PR campaign. The food giants l...
Porn screened in TV store’s window display
views 77
A television store in Brazil has accidentally screened a porn video in its window display, leaving passing shoppers red faced. This funny clip shows s...
WATCH: 22-year-old girl abducted, molested in India
views 84
The incident was caught on a CCTV camera in which the woman is seen being physically lifted and carried away by the man from behind as she was speakin...
Woman ploughs Toyota 4×4 into subway in China (Pictures)
views 181
The woman in question was in the process of reversing her Toyota 4x4 when she lost control of the car's brakes, jamming the throttle by accident, acco...
Bus driver dies after saving 70 passengers in India
views 56
INDIA: A Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) bus driver, who suffered an apparent cardiac failure, saved the lives of 70 passengers on a b...

SHARE WHAT YOU THINK