Samsung may not have added as many new features to its latest Galaxy phones as it has with previous devices, but the S6 and S6 Edge can still do quite a few things the iPhone can’t.
- You can use the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to make payments at any store with a credit-card reader using Samsung Pay
- You can also charge Samsung’s new phone wirelessly with a charging pad instead of plugging it in
- The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge can be charged super quickly; Samsung says 10 minutes of charging will get you four hours of use
- With the Galaxy S6 Edge, you can assign a specific color to any contact. Your phone will light up as that color when the contact calls.
- You can launch the camera on the Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge by double-tapping the home button
- The camera on the Galaxy S6 also tracks a subject as it moves so it doesn’t lose focus
- Both new Samsung phones come with a Smart Manager app that lets you clean up your phone with the press of a button
- Most Samsung Galaxy devices, including the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, let you run more than one app at once on the home screen
- The Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge can also measure your heart rate
- With the Galaxy S6 Edge, you can still see the time even when the rest of the screen is turned off. There’s no way to do this on the iPhone
Source : PTI